* The BYOD program is a privilege, not a right! *
Student BYOD Contract
Download the MCES BYOD Student Contract by clicking the button below. All portions of the contract must be completed and signed by both student and parent/guardian in order to be approved. Middle Creek Elementary reserves the rights to deny, change, or update the contract and policies as needed.
- Students MUST have permission to bring a device to school
- Students AND guardians are required to sign the BYOD contract
- ONLY the owner of the device can touch...not a friend or a teacher
- Device for instructional purposes only
- MCES is not responsible for providing facilities to charge devices; devices are expected to be charged at home and put away after the battery loses its charge
- NO DEVICE USE ZONES: Bathrooms, Cafeteria, Playground, Hallway during dismissal & arrival
- School Staff reserves the right to change procedures and storage of devices as needed.